The Alpha® 200i dog tracking and training system lets you monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) on a 3.5” display with a 2.5-second update rate. Easily control training functions by using the button-operated, dog-focused design. You’ll also have access to premium Garmin navigation features, such as preloaded TopoActive maps, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter. Now, inReach® technology adds two-way messaging and interactive SOS alerts for peace of mind while you’re in the field (active satellite subscription required; jurisdiction restrictions may apply).
- Features sunlight-readable 3.5” capacitive touchscreen display and a button-operated, dog-focused design for quick, minor adjustments
- Easily set up and monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles away with a 2.5-second update rate by using multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo)
- Dog list and group management lets you keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup
- Interactive SOS alerts and two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (active satellite subscription required; jurisdiction restrictions may apply)
- Preloaded TopoActive maps, direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- User-replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach® technology enabled
- 18 levels of correction, including vibration and adjustable tones
- Backward compatible so you can keep your existing collars and other Alpha® compatible devices; transfer location data between compatible Garmin devices
- Hunt Metrics data shows each dog’s daily hunting patterns and behaviors per hunt so you can take measures to keep them healthy and safe
Compatible with Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field.